Erfaren logistikkoordinator till läkemedelsbolag i Solna
We are currently seeking a Supply Chain Specialist/Project Support (Erfaren Logistikkoordinator) for an international pharmaceutical company located in Solna. The Supply Chain department is responsible for Supply Network Planning, Production Planning, Raw Material planning/buying and Distribution activities.
The Supply Specialist, Project Support role will support the Supply Chain department with the management of ongoing and upcoming projects which include new product launches, product design changes and production process changes.
• Manages Master Data set-up and MRP planning parameter set-up for new and existing material codes (SKU´s) of raw materials, intermediate and final products.
• Manages Bill of Material set-up and maintenance for intermediate and final product SKU´s.
• Prepares required Change Control documents, documenting new SKU´s.
• Tracks progress of project launch activities for planning department.
• Manages discontinuation process for phased-out materials.
• Prepares disposition reports for phased-out materials.
• Works closely with project leads and the production/material planners to have full understanding of the project timelines and priorities.
• Participates in weekly launch readiness meetings with global project leads.
• Participates in weekly project meetings with local or global project leads.
• Collaborates and follows up with other functions such as Purchasing, Production, Engineering and Quality to ensure project activity progress.
• Supports Supply Chain department with Planning/Buying activities, when required:
– Creates Purchase Requisitions and PO´s based on MRP requirements for raw materials and components.
– Ensures that all material delivery schedules and PO´s are communicated to the suppliers on time in order to meet plan requirements.
– Expedites operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions due to material challenges.
• Adheres to local and global SOPs.
You should have a Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) and 2-5 years of work experience in materials planning/master data management, preferably in Medical/ Pharmaceutical Industry. It is a requirement that you have experience with ERP (SAP).
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Structured, accurate, self-driven, service oriented, team-player, can work independently
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and must have sense of urgency
• End-to-End Supply Chain planning understanding
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Tools
• Experience with ERP systems (SAP/APO/SNP)
• Fluently in Swedish and English in both speaking and writing.
You are offered an exciting role at an international workspacewith good opportunity for career development. You will be a consultant working at the company, which means that you will be employed by Jurek Recrutment & Staffing. The assignment is initially six months, with a chance to extend for the right person. For more information about the role, you are welcome to contact Consultant Manager Victoria Tjernström at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your resume and cover letter in english.